Marketing advice and support
Understanding what works / what doesn’t work in marketing a business is crucial. Some things work for some businesses and some work for others. Your business will inevitably grow faster if you correctly identify where to direct your efforts. Then strategically and successfully market your business.
- Is your marketing delivering revenue?
- What testing is in place?
- How is your marketing measured?
- What’s important to your team and your clients/customers?
Often people get bogged down by the ‘latest thing’. It’s always been an important part of my own strategy to ensure that all methods of marketing and communications are maximised. Also ensuring you use the right medium, whether traditional letters and brochures, or the latest online media – is essential to success.
In the professional services field, whether law firm, barrister’s chambers, solicitors or consultants, knowledge sharing and ‘thought leadership’ are key. I can help you research, draft and bring articles to publication through my links with leading B2B journalists.
For examples of my published work see:
- The Century’s Most Troublesome Projects
- NEC’s Hidden Traps
- Controlling Time & Cost in IT Projects
- Networking – Just a Matter of Good Practice
Let me help you review your marketing strategy, put in place plans and processes to ensure you maximise the benefits and minimise wasted time and money.