Innovation and Change – Payments and Dispute Resolution in Construction Contracts
– Book Now: Email your name and company name to email@example.com. We’ll secure your place. You can also pay by invoice and bank transfer if you wish.
– Online booking available here. (via our partners in Dubai – Pure Magic events). If you have any problems or you’re not comfortable using the portal, just email us or call +44(0)7939 544413. NB – if you have a discount code, you may need to enter that first, before selecting a place.
– Download the brochure now and secure your place today. For ease, save the brochure to your PC. You can fill in the form electronically and return it to us.
Disputes in the Middle East cost almost double those of anywhere else. The risks are high, so you’ll be doing all you can to reduce costly disputes. You’re bound to be keeping abreast of the latest developments, but are you sure you’re up to date?
Secure timely payments and learn to avoid and resolve disputes. Understand delay analysis and use it to assess payments or prove delay. Discover the latest on insurance and contract administration at this unique event in Dubai.
This one-day conference looks set to be unique for the region this year. Be sure not to miss out.
Speakers and Subjects Confirmed include:
- 09:00 – Introduction
- 09:15 – Conflict Avoidance, Robert Jackson, The RICS
- 10:00 – The Changing Face of Insurance, Paul Reed QC & Sarah McCann, Hardwicke
- 10:45 – Networking break
- 11:15 – Demonstrating Cause and Effect, Alastair Farr, FTI Consulting
- 12:00 – Factual Delay Analysis, Emelyn Martinez, Secretariat
- 12:45 – Networking and Lunch
- 13:45 – FIDIC and Dispute Adjudication Boards, Andy Hewitt, HDP
- 14:30 – Enforcement: Getting Results, Craig Shepherd, Herbert Smith Freehills
- 15:15 – Networking Break
- 15:30 – Payment without recourse to Arbitration, Fernando Ortega, Bin Nakhira
- 16:30 – Panel Discussion: Ian Maund, Quantum Global Solutions. Chair: Mark Andrews OBE of Laing O’Rourke
- 17:30 – Close and Networking Reception, the iKandy Lounge.
Get in touch today for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch today to secure your place. Supported by the RICS and CIOB, the event will allow you to learn how to avoid and resolve disputes. Discover new techniques for securing payment. Learn how to get paid, while maintaining important business relationships. Find out all you need to know about construction and law in Dubai.
World leading speakers from around the globe and the region will speak on critical subjects. Attend the premier construction law seminar in Dubai. Come along in April, invest a day in your future and keep ahead of the competition. Spend a day with your peers and clients and meet with experts.
Don’t leave your success to chance. Join us on 9th April in Dubai for this outstanding educational and networking opportunity.